At Free Mind Foundry the privacy and security of our customers and users are of paramount importance. We understand your concern over the privacy of any personal information you supply to us, and your need to control this information.
Our overall policy is one of collecting only the information necessary to communicate with our users and students about Free Mind Foundry services they are interested in, and/or the information required to process the sale of our services and courses. We do not collect any other information, nor share any of the information we collect with anyone.
Anonymous Use of our Website
You are free to visit our website, and access any information contained in there without revealing any information about yourself. Any identifying information collected in our web traffic logs is standard anonymous, domain-based information only — and may also include information such as your browser type, the referring site/URL, the time and duration of your visit, and the pages accessed. At no time will you be personally identifiable by us, and all web server log information is used for anonymous, aggregated traffic and site activity analysis.
Data we collect
If you are interested in requesting our services or buying our courses, we ask for a limited amount of personal information: name, last name, email, company if any, mobile phone. If you fill out our contact forms, we collect your username, email address, company name, and the services or courses you are interested in evaluating. In addition, our download logs automatically collect information such as your browser type, the date and time of your visit, the referring site/URL, and your IP address.
We also provide the option for you to allow us to contact you in the future regarding the information you are accessing (including updates and other information), and other Free Mind Foundry services and courses that you may be interested in. We will not communicate with you if you choose not to enable this option — and we provide a mechanism for you to opt out of this communication in the future, if you so desire.
How do we collect your data
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- request information about our services and\or courses
- create your account
- voluntarily inform us about your needs through the contact forms
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How we will use your data
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with detailed information about our services and courses
- Allow the website to perform all of its functionalities
- Verify the correct use of the website
- Ascertain the responsibility in case of fraudulent or illegal use of the web site
- Email you with special offers on courses and services we think you might be interested in, if you allowed us to contact you.
- Perform market survey
The company will use your personal data only in case:
- You provided us a freely, specific, informed, unambiguous and expressed consent to use your personal data
- The use is necessary for the execution of the above purposes
- The use of your personal data is necessary to fulfill law requirements
We do not share or transfer your personal data with third parties
How do we store your data
Free Mind Foundry makes every reasonable effort to ensure the absolute security of all the systems able to comprise websites.
We take all steps necessary to ensure that our own systems, as well as the systems of our service providers are secure. We do not utilize bulk mailing technology that reveals your e-mail address to others being mailed to. Your data will be stored in a secure and certified cloud provider located in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
Our Company would like to send you information about services and future courses we have in our plan and that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing notices, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. In this case you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access( art. 15 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification( art. 16 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to request our company to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure( art. 17 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions mentioned in the GDPR EU regulation.
- Right to restrict processing( art. 18 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability(art. 20 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to receive the personal data concerning yourself in a structured, commonly used end machine readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing( art. 21 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing(art. 22 EU REG. 679/16): you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, under certain conditions.
Our website contains cookies in a range of ways to improve your experience in our website. Cookies have functional and advertising purposes. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Controller and how to contact us
The controller is Free Mind Foundry.
You can exercise the mentioned rights by sending an email to email@example.com